The Light Cellar is excited to announce 3 inspiring special events this November with DANIEL VITALIS
Restoring the Health of the Human Animal
Friday November 16, 2012 6:30-9:30pm (Doors at 6pm)
at the John Dutton Theatre 616 Macleod Trail S.E. (map)
Evening Ticket Value: $35*
*Super Special Offer for Friday night: We want everyone to have the opportunity to experience Daniel Vitalis’s dynamic and inspiring talks, so we’ve worked out a truly amazing event special with tickets now available on a sliding scale for only $10 – $20 each!
Bring your friends, bring your family, and register early before it sells out.
The Human Animal is, like all living things, engineered for optimal health and fitness within its natural environment. We have rapidly left our natural way behind, leading us, as a civilization, and as a species towards an ever deepening state of disease and degeneration.
Learn how you can optimize your lifestyle and personal habitat to restore your body’s blueprint, and experience greater levels of health and personal sovereignty than our encultured mind has ever believed possible!
All that is required is an open mind and desire for personal development!
Feeding and Cleansing the Human Animal
A Path to Thriving Health
Saturday, November 17, 2012, 10am-5pm
at the John Dutton Theatre, 616 Macleod Trail S.E.
Tickets – $97
**Early-Bird Special – $77
***Bring a friend or family member for – $57!
This in-depth workshop is a Users Guide to Maintaining the Physical Health of the Human Animal.
Learn a customizable system for health maintenance that will last a lifetime and beyond.
You will learn:
The Four Pathways of Human Nourishment & How to Optimize your Nutrition Strategy
-What foods are we biologically adapted for? How do we obtain and prepare these foods? What roles do microorganisms and earth compounds play in our historical and modern diets?
-How do we fully hydrate ourselves in a world of “processed water”. What kind of water are we biologically adapted to, and where can we obtain it? How can we make the most of the water we have?
-What is the role of fresh air in our long-term health strategy, how can we create healthy air right in our own homes?
-What is the role of natural sunlight in the health of the human animal? How can we use sunlight to develop robust health and vigor?
The Four Pathways of Cleansing and Detoxification and how we can maximize our bodies ability to cleanse in an increasingly toxic world
- What are the four organs responsible for eliminating wastes and toxins from our bodies? How can we utilize this knowledge to create our own, personalized cleansing strategy?
- How can we maximize our bowel health and elimination? How can we be sure that the bowel carries away our liver’s toxic load?
- Optimizing our bodies elimination of water-soluble toxins. How can we utilize our urine output for cleansing and elimination?
- Wringing out the lungs, using our respiration for detoxification. How do the lungs eliminate metabolic wastes?
- What role does our sweat play in eliminating both water and lipid soluble toxins? How can we increase our sweat output to remove toxic metals, industrial and nuclear toxins, and create a more meditative mind?
Demonstrations Will Include:
- Using the Neti pot for respiratory health and cleansing
- Creating our own inexpensive, detoxifying toothpaste at home
- Dental hygiene 101
- A blended drink recipe to restore our bodies healthy fat ratios
Bring a notebook and pen to record your thoughts, plans, and inspirations!
Malcolm and Daniel talk about Saturday’s workshop in this video:
Training the Human Animal with ReACT
Re-Adaptive Conditioning & Training Workshop
Sunday, November 18, 2012 10am-5pm
Very limited capacity! - This workshop will sell out.
Tickets – $97
Learn pain reducing, injury proofing and survivability enhancing exercises and postures. Discover how your body can move with greater ease and flexibility. Did you know that there are fundamental human sleep and rest positions that few of us have ever learned?
This is not a “work out” class, but rather an exploration of body intelligence!
Dress in comfortable clothing that allows you to move with ease, and bring plenty of water. A yoga mat and notebook/pen will greatly enhance your experience!
Students will learn:
- A full-body joint mobilization. Develop your mobility for greater flexibility and range of motion. This is injury-proofing at its finest, and this routine is yours to use and customize for a lifetime of physical health and greater ease in your body.
- “Abdominal Vacuuming” for a stronger, tighter core and respiratory cleansing and health.
- Dropping and Rolling, Survivability Enhancing and Impact Injury Reducing body intelligence exercises. Make the ground your friend!
- Barefoot “Prehensility” training. Develop your oft-forgotten feet! Your feet are your connection to the ground. Develop your foot flexibility, grip, and podiatry intelligence!
- Mastering the Flat-footed Squat. This is the Human Animals natural resting position. Our modern lifestyle has made the squat all but absent from our lives. practice and develop your squat for better hip and knee mobility, more efficient bowel health!
- Natural Human sleep positions. How did early humans, and modern hunter/gathers sleep without pillows and mattresses? Learn these fundamental human sleep postures.
- Reawakening Our Senses, Developing our Situational Awareness through Sight, Sound, Touch, Smell, and Taste. These exercises put us in touch with our environment, increasing our quality of life and enhancing our survivability!
Tickets for all events are available only through the Light Cellar
Visit, call, email or register online:
6326 Bowness Rd NW, Calgary
About the presenter
Daniel Vitalis is a Leading Health, Nutrition, and Personal Development Strategist and a Nature Based Philosopher
He encourages you to “ReWild Yourself”, by teaching that our invincible health is a product of living in alignment with our biological design and our role in the ecosystem, he incorporates the wisdom of ancient, time-tested indigenous life-ways into our modern lives.
His entertaining, motivational and magnetic delivery style has made him an in-demand public speaker in North America and abroad.
He is the creator of FindASpring.com, a resource helping the public find clean, fresh, wild water – free of man made pollutants, wherever they live. Daniel is also a founding member of SurThrival.com, a company dedicated to developing the cleanest, highest-grade regenerative meta-foods available anywhere.
Daniel was recently featured in the widely acclaimed film “Hungry For Change”.
Learn more at DanielVitalis.com.