Be Your Own Chocolate Maker: Activate the Alchemy of Cacao
with Malcolm Saunders
Sunday February 11, 2018
1:00pm – 4:00pm
If you are not your own chocolate-maker, what are you waiting for?!
In learning this skill you will be able to create the healthiest, tastiest, most enjoyable chocolate you’ve ever had, anytime you want!
In this wonderful immersive chocolate experience, you will become your own chocolate maker and learn how to create superfood chocolate bars, fudges, sauces and milks.
Whether making it for yourself, family, colleagues or friends you will be everyones hero after only just one bite.
You will learn how to:
- Make your own chocolate from scratch in multiple different ways
- Create chocolate sauce and fudge
- Make delicious chocolate milk (with or without dairy)
- Choose wholesome sweeteners, adding in the right ones which are best for you
- Work with the alchemy of chocolate
- Customize your chocolate experience and play with flavours using superfoods, herbs and spices
- Craft your own chocolate in various forms and leave having made your first batch to take home and enjoy
- The chocolate bar 3 ways: dark, white and milk (with or without dairy)
- Chocolate sauce and its many variations
- Superfood Fudge
- Delicious chocolate milk (dairy-free)
- Fudgsicles (a homemade superfood take on this classic)
This is a hands-on class and you will get to create your very own chocolate!
“We had a blast and realized that chocolate making is both easy and a lot of fun. Malcolm was so enthusiastic and interesting – we enjoyed hearing about the history of chocolate, how chocolate is made, what forms it can be found in, etc. and it was fun to sample ingredients like beans, powders, berries, etc. Your classroom is very nice – good equipment, folding chairs, etc. Malcolm had a nice manner when he needed to get people to quit talking and start listening again. I look forward to attending future classes! Thank you!” ~ Joanne M.
“Not only was your course highly informative, it was absolute FUN and quite tasty! I instruct as well and you totally captivated your audience with intrigue, interest and joy.” ~ Norene P.
“I had a fabulous time at the Raw Chocolate Making Class and learned a ton! Malcolm is easy to listen to, very knowledgeable and teaches with humour, which I always appreciate. I feel inspired and want to continue to learn. Thank you!” ~ Jill F.
* * *
*CLASSES & EVENTS RETURN POLICY*