Getting The Glow: Superfood Recipes, Beauty Elixirs & Skincare Rituals
with Madeline MacKinnon
Saturday February 24, 2018
1:00pm – 3:00pm
Register Online or Call 403 453 1343
Confused about what to do to solve your skin issues? Maybe you’re dealing with acne and wrinkles at the same time (how frustrating is that?!). You believe your body is built from what you eat, and you’re wondering why is it that you eat well and still struggle with cystic acne, dry patches, inflammation and blackheads.
Join Madeline MacKinnon, certified Nutritionist and Founder of Natural Hormone Healing, and learn how to get the glow from the inside out at any age. Madeline will discuss essential nutritional building blocks to prevent wrinkles, clear up acne, and increase much-needed moisture in your skin for the winter.
You will learn how to:
- Identify hormonal symptoms showing up in your skin and what you can do about it
- Build collagen for wrinkle reduction, shiny hair and strong nails
- Understand the benefits of traditional Chinese tonic beauty herbs
- Make a beauty tonic or smoothie to clear up acne and blemishes
- Create natural skin care using essential oils and simple ingredients found in your kitchen
Madeline will demo and sample her Schizandra Rose Beauty Elixir, Daily Collagen-Building Beauty Smoothie, Morning Turmeric Lemonade, Liver Support Beauty Tonic and Superfood Bliss Balls.
You will go home with a recipe book to recreate the recipes at home and experience the benefits.
Register now to get the glow!
* * *
*CLASSES & EVENTS RETURN POLICY*