Keeping Kids Healthy During Cold & Flu Season
with Deborah Morgan
Saturday October 14, 2017
01:00pm – 04:00pm
How to use food & natural solutions to take charge of your child’s health.
Kids get sick, it’s a fact of life, but there are steps you can take as a parent to boost their immune system and keep their bodies healthy and strong this winter. That means fewer sick days off from school or missing out on fun activities and social time for your kids! It also means fewer stressed out panic days for you as you scramble to arrange alternate childcare because your child has come down with a bug and you need to be at an important meeting. Fewer runny noses to wipe, explosive sneezes and coughs to dodge and not being up 10 times in the night to nurse a feverish child will also mean you are much more likely to stay healthy and sane yourself this season!
Benefits of this workshop for you & your family:
- Healthy, happy kids!
- Less need for antibiotics and over the counter medications.
- Less time waiting at the doctor’s office.
- Less time and frustration from missing work.
- Less oozing noses = better chance of you staying healthy too!
- Cut through all the confusing and overwhelming information and get right to the strategies that are proven effective.
- Safe, non-invasive, no side effect solutions that will support your entire family (including you) to experience optimal health all year long.
In this hands-on workshop, you will learn:
- The best foods and supplements to keep your kids healthy and thriving.
- What to avoid – keeping the immune system humming and prevent toxin build up.
- The role of food sensitivities in colds and flu.
- How the gut affects your child’s ability to fight off viruses and infections.
- Specific nutrients that support a healthy immune system and how to get them into your kids.
- How easy it is to incorporate whole, immune supporting foods into your everyday lives.
- Prepare 4 amazing and immune boosting recipes your kid’s will love!
- Immune Boosting Hot Chocolate
- Immuno-Power Punch Cookies
- Super Food Gummy Candies
- Vital Vitamin D Veggie Dip
- Cold and Flu Busting Superhero Soup
This is a hands-on workshop. We will have some fun cooking in the kitchen together and tasting some delicious foods and treats that support your family’s best health!
The recipes are easy to prepare so you don’t have to spend hours in the kitchen for beautiful health enhancing food.
“It’s so hard to put into words how much Deborah has helped change my son’s life.”
“She has been instrumental in my kids’ recovery and I hope that many others can work with her and find health for their kids.” -Maria Castro
* * *
*CLASSES & EVENTS RETURN POLICY*