Master Gluten & Dairy Free Living – Doing it the Right Way
with Deborah Morgan
Sunday November 05, 2017
2:00pm – 5:00pm
Have you been told to eliminate gluten and diary from your child’s diet to improve their health?
It can feel a bit overwhelming at first, I remember it well, but you can do gluten and dairy free and still enjoy amazing food (and not lose your mind)!
The trick is to do it the right way, so your family reaps all the health benefits without making the common mistakes.
These mistakes can make it difficult for your child’s body to find the balance you are striving to achieve. Living a gluten and diary free lifestyle can be easy, yummy and health supporting once you master a few key concepts and simple strategies.
In this hands-on workshop, you will learn:
- How to get maximum benefit from your gluten & dairy free lifestyle.
- How to go gluten & diary free and still live a normal life!
- How to dine out and even travel when you are gluten and dairy free.
- The food label ingredients to watch out for that could mean hidden gluten or dairy.
- The alternative flours to use and which ones to avoid at all costs.
- The best dairy alternatives and how to use them.
- How to avoid the common mistakes that will derail your success.
- What gluten cross reactivity means and how to avoid it.
- The tricky places gluten can be lurking.
Most importantly you will learn the hands-on techniques for becoming a gluten and dairy free master chef! Ok, maybe not a master chef, but you will most certainly feel confident and comfortable making delicious foods that are easy and health supportive.
- Thinking outside the cereal box – Make delicious, nutritious breakfasts your family will love!
- Gluten & dairy free cookies, cakes and muffins to die for!
- How to thicken a sauce or soup without wheat flour.
- How to add creamy texture and taste without the diary.
- How to make the crispy, crunchy breaded foods all kids love.
Together we will prepare:
- Breakfast Apple Berry crumble – Your kids won’t believe they get to eat this for breakfast!
- Pumpkin Pudding for a Powerhouse Breakfast!
- Fabulous Flat Bread – Great for wraps, tacos and as burger buns!
- Incredible Crispy Calamari
- Decadent Chocolate Cake – Perfect for special occasions or just because!
You will also receive my Gluten & Dairy Free the Right Way e-book with more easy and delicious recipes to keep your family’s health on track.
“It’s so hard to put into words how much Deborah has helped change my son’s life.”
“She has been instrumental in my kids’ recovery and I hope that many others can work with her and find health for their kids.”
* * *
*CLASSES & EVENTS RETURN POLICY*