Navigating Your Personal Foodscape: How to Choose the Best Food for You and Your Family
Sunday January 31, 2016
1:00pm – 2:30pm
with Malcolm Saunders
In this day and age, navigating the terrain of the world of food and nutrition can be daunting. There are innumerable conflicting views and bits of information, from science and experts, as well as the agendas of corporations, industry and advertising who are all vying for a place in your foodscape and trying to influence what you eat.
All of this has made our most basic of needs so complicated.
In this class you will develop a new map to nourishment and explore an upgraded guide to eating so you can make awesome and more diverse food choices for yourself and your family.
- what is a foodscape, and how to engage it
- why we choose the foods we choose
- intuitive nourishment
- how to navigate the world of herbalism
- an original food guide your ancestors knew but you were never taught
- the “foundational four” food kingdoms of human nutrition
- why culinary diversity is critical
- the definition of a superfood and why they are a key to your health in 2016
* * *
*CLASSES & EVENTS RETURN POLICY*