Nourishing Your Child’s Brain: Healing Foods to Improve Symptoms of ADHD & Autism Naturally
With Deborah Morgan
Sunday May 13th, 2018
10:30am – 1:30pm
If your child struggles with ADHD, autism or any other brain related disorder you have very likely sat down with Dr. Google to try and find some hope. It can be overwhelming to figure out what is real and even where to start.
This workshop is all about ending the confusion and giving you solutions based upon science-based information and real-world implementation. You will receive the confidence, inspiration and most importantly, the tools you need to dig in and start making a real difference for your child. You really do have the power!
Join Deborah Morgan Certified Nutrition Consultant, GAPS certified practitioner and founder of Kid’s Health Revolution in this empowering workshop. Learn how you, as a parent, have incredible power to dramatically improve your child’s health and happiness.
It is not something we are told very often – but it feels good to hear that doesn’t it?
In this workshop you will learn:
- Essential nutrients to harmonize brain function and some fun & even sneaky ways to get them into your kids.
- The role of blood sugar balance in promoting optimal brain health.
- How food intolerances impact behavior.
- The vital importance of the gut-brain connection and how to use it to your advantage.
- Healing foods to decrease inflammation and optimize gut function.
- The reason your child is such a picky eater and what to do about it.
Deborah will demo and sample a few simple gut healthy breakfast, snack and even dessert ideas you can easily create in your own kitchen to help take your child’s health back. Recipe booklet is included.
* * *
*CLASSES & EVENTS RETURN POLICY*