Thinking Outside the Cereal Box – Gut Healthy Breakfasts the Whole Family Will Love
with Deborah Morgan
Sunday February 25, 2018
1:00pm – 4:00pm
Register Online or Call 403 453 1343
Many people in our society live with digestive challengaes. If you are taking the steps towards healing the gut and optimizing digestion, one of the more challenging meals to figure out can be that first meal of the day. Figuring out what to have for breakfast when you are avoiding gluten and dairy and processed sugars can be totally mind boggling! In fact, from my experience as a consultant helping clients, it is the one meal that vexes most people making a transition to a gut healing lifestyle.
I remember my families transition very well and since my son wasn’t even able to eat eggs at the time it was even more challenging!
But, we came out the other side and you can too with a few ideas and inspiration to help get you there!
This class is for you if:
- You have ever felt bewildered at the prospect of tackling breakfasts without the usual standard North American staples like cereal, toast and rather a lot of sugar!
- You’ve made the transition but are struggling to find a variety of options that are appealing to the whole family.
- You’d like some new, inspiring ideas on how to make breakfast a nutrient dense meal that tastes good and doesn’t take a tonne of time!
- You’d like to learn how to bulk prepare breakfasts for super smooth, stress free mornings.
Together we will:
- Talk about gut healthy basics so you know you won’t be making any mistakes or sabotaging your hard work and effort.
- Learn how to turn one dish into different variations and make the most of your time in the kitchen.
- Sample 7 delicious, gut healthy breakfasts that will blow your mind!. Have you even thought of using cauliflower to make an incredibly divine breakfast with a sweet and savory option?
- Get your hands in and experience making these delicious creations.
- PLUS You will take home your own custom created Mason Jar Breakfast Parfait.
All ingredients for your custom creation are supplied for you including the jars, nut and seed options, coconut milk and a variety of delicious flavour options for you to put your own delicious spin on parfait.
This class is all about easy recipes, ideas and inspiration that will have you looking forward to breakfast everyday!
- Loaded Sweet Potato Bites
- Savory Breakfast Patties with Rosemary and Nutmeg
- Egg Pizza Muffins
- Apple Berry Crisp – Yup, dessert for breakfast!
- Creamy Cauliflower Creations – Sweet chocolate and Savoury Options!
- Mason Jar Breakfast Parfait – Make your own scrumptious concoction to take home.
- Warm & Creamy Breakfast Soup – Yes, it is true. With just the right combo of sweet, savory creaminess this soup is perfect for breakfast on a cold winter day!
What others are saying about Deborah’s classes:
“I can’t thank her enough for her genuine care and help. I don’t know what I would have done without her! We have seen amazing results and it keeps us motivated to keep going and I have her to thank for that!”
– Fatme E
“Trying out all the recipes is so exciting, Deborah is wonderful, I would recommend her anytime!”
“I really enjoyed it, the information was useful, the class was fun, the notes helpful and the recipes tasty and healthy. I would recommend Deborah’s classes to anyone who wants to improve nutrition and health of the whole family!”
* * *
*CLASSES & EVENTS RETURN POLICY*